To use our FREE Layaway plan:
A minimum 20% deposit is required. Lesser deposits may be accepted in some situations. You may elect convenient bi-weekly or monthly payments. If the agreed payments are not made, Gorins does not guarantee pricing or availability of merchandise. Gorins reserves the right to cancel the order if payments are not made as agreed. Monies paid will be forfeited.
CANCELLATION & REFUND POLICY:
◦ Special Orders and Floor Sample sales are final; no cancellations, refunds or credits. Other orders written after (3) days from the date the order is written, if cancelled, will result in a store credit only.
◦ Refunds to credit cards will be credited only to the credit card used at time of purchase. Refunds for cash and checks will be made by check only (please allow 2 weeks for check processing). Cash refunds are not available.
RE-SELECTION & RETURN POLICY (excluding Mattresses):
◦ Bed Pads, Pillows, Box Springs, Adjustable Bases, Special Orders and Floor Sample items are non-returnable.
◦ Return of other merchandise may be allowed with approved reselection. Returned merchandise must be in its original delivered condition and is subject to a minimum 25% restocking plus handling fee.
◦ Box springs are available in 9” and 5” heights. Exchanges are available within (5) days from delivery; Delivery charge applies.
BEDDING RESELECTION POLICY:
We offer a 30 day comfort guarantee. Sleep on your new mattress for minimum of (14) days and if within 30 days, you are not satisfied, receive a full credit toward re-selection of another mattress of equal or greater value. Re-selection fee, delivery fee and taxes apply. One exchange per customer.
FLOOR SAMPLE & SPECIAL ORDER MERCHANDISE:
“Floor Sample” items if sold “as is” come with no warranty. All sales for Floor Sample items are final. We do not service floor sample items. It is your responsibility to be aware of the “as is” condition of the Floor Sample item you are purchasing. Delivery or pick up must be within 30 days from the written sale order date or your order may be cancelled and deposit forfeited.
“Special Order” means you have asked us to order specific item(s) for you. Special orders are non-cancelable. We will offer you an approximate due date of your item(s). This is not a delivery date to you. Gorins is not responsible for unexpected shortages of product and delays in shipping from the manufacturer. We will notify you when your special order item(s) arrive to our distribution center. Unless specific arrangements are made, we reserve the right to make your item(s) for sale and forfeit your deposit if delivery or pickup arrangements are not made within 30 days from when you are notified. If the item(s) you selected is discontinued from the manufacturer, Gorins assumes no responsibility and will gladly offer re-selection or refund.
METHODS OF PAYMENT:
We offer you several ways to pay for your furniture. We accept Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express, cash, personal check, and *Convenient credit terms including a No Credit with Same as Cash option. Credit terms are subject to credit approval and must be arranged prior to your scheduled delivery. Gift certificates must be presented at time of sale. An additional $35.00 charge will be incurred for checks returned for insufficient funds or on closed accounts.
PICK UP POLICY:
Picking up Furniture Isn’t for Everyone. Before picking up furniture please be aware of the following:
◦ We will be happy to assist in loading your merchandise; however, the process of loading, securing and transporting the merchandise is your responsibility. Customer assumes responsibility for damage or injury from handling, assembling and/or transporting of merchandise. Items can shift or be blown from a vehicle. Please bring rope, straps and blankets needed to secure and protect your merchandise during transportation. Our insurance provider does not allow us to load merchandise on roofs or roof racks.
◦ Please schedule your pick up a minimum of (1) day prior to your pick up date. If you are picking up merchandise immediately after making a purchase, please allow us ample time to prepare your merchandise.
◦ Merchandise pick up is available at our Distribution Center. Hours for pick up are: Monday through Friday 8:30 am until 4:30 pm. If these hours are not convenient for you, please ask for special arrangements.
◦ Merchandise not picked up within (5) days from the date arranged will be put away and not be available for pickup until arrangements are made again.
Gorins Furniture knows that you have choices and we thank you for shopping with us. We believe that your furniture buying experience should be second to none. The following warranties extend to the original buyer and begin from the date of delivery.
◦Bedroom, Dining Room, Dinette, Upholstery and Occasional pieces:
Gorins warrants against product defects in materials and workmanship for a period of (1) year from the date of original delivery.
◦ Mattress & Box Springs: Gorins will strictly adhere to the manufacturer’s warranty. Mattress and Box Spring warranty exchanges made after (1) year from the date of original delivery will be charged the prevailing transportation fee.
◦ Accessories: (30) days warranty against manufacturer defects.
The purchase of a *5 Year Protection Plan protects your new furniture from all mishaps and service issues that might arise. *Must be purchased prior to delivery, See your sales person for details.
Please inspect your furniture delivery carefully before you sign for it. All service claims must be reported to our service department. Service is available for items that receive normal use. Damaged arising from hard use, neglect or customer’s own handling of merchandise is not covered.
We reserve the right to:
- Inspect the claim in your home.
- Service in your home or in our warehouse.
- Repair or replace at the discretion of our service department.
After (1) year following your delivery, Gorins may recommend a 3rd Party service company and/or arrange service directly. Prevailing rates for parts, labor and transportation will apply.
- Estimated delivery dates are always calculated from the date
we receive your required deposit.
- Please advise our office of any information, such as a change of address or phone number so that we may serve you most efficiently.
- Refunds will always be applied to any open balances first.
Though we make every effort to provide you with accurate information, estimated delivery dates from the manufacturer are subject to change.
We cannot guarantee future availability of same or matching items that you may have purchased.
Gorins Furniture understands that your busy lifestyle places real demands on your time. As you juggle the priorities of your day, we are there to help make your delivery a timely experience.
- Prevailing delivery rates apply.
- Specific delivery days have been set up for your town.
- Deliveries outside our normal delivery area may be made at an additional charge providing our schedule allows.
- Your furniture will not be delivered unless we have confirmed your delivery (24) hours prior to the delivery day. We will make all reasonable efforts to contact you with a “delivery window”. Please be home. If we do not contact you, it is your responsibility to call our delivery department. Otherwise, your delivery will automatically be rescheduled to the next available day in your area.
- If you are not home, you will be charged a re-delivery charge, or your furniture will be made available for pick up.
- Sometimes, circumstances beyond our control will delay your delivery.We apologize in advance and will make every effort to inform you of the delay.
- We do not make difficult deliveries such as though windows or inaccessible areas.
- For safety reasons, we will determine if deliveries will be made in hazardous weather conditions.
- Please have your room(s) ready to receive your new furniture.
- Please provide easy access into and through your home. This includes removing furniture in the room(s) where the new furniture is being delivered, removing snow and all other
- We do not move, install, hook-up or unhook electronic or plug in devices.
- We will contact you to arrange for your delivery or pick up.
- If arrangements are not made, your merchandise may be released and be made available for other customer demands.
- Remember – “Measure Twice and Deliver Once”. Please make sure that your furniture will fit through your doorways, stairwells and A restocking fee will apply if your merchandise cannot be delivered in a normal manner.
- If your new furniture is being placed on a hard surface floor, please be prepared and use precautions to protect your floor.
Your new furniture may come with plastic glides. These glides protect the furniture – not your floor. Please have appropriate protectors on hand. Our delivery team will be happy to help put them on your new items. We highly suggest the use of gripper pads when placing any bed or motion furniture on a hard surface floor.